Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tayia: blogging for the 1st time!!!!

Hey, this is Tayia. I'm blogging for my mom because she hasn't forever! I'm almost halfway through sixth grade, and I do enjoy some of it. Ha! Ha! Ha!
I want to thank all the people who employed me to babysit their kids! They helped me believe that I can do something on my own even if it's hard. Thank you so much because I'm over halfway there! I love getting to know the kids and playing with them. You have to acknowledge how smart the children can be and use it to help you come up with fun ideas for them. The key is be their friend. They can be so creative too! Lately, when I babysat, this little girl and I made a ginger-bread house together. She kept asking me if she could eat the candies! It was so cute! I love all the kids I babysit and their parents. All I can say to everybody is thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Hall Family said...

The girls love when you come over. Thanks for doing such a great job!